• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Build #2 - AV-8B Harrier II+ POSTPONED

Status
Not open for further replies.

ij001

British ingenuity & inventiveness + American technology & investment = Outstanding warplane (IMO):

hcc53725.jpg

hb269307.jpg

he0b5ef8.jpg

hbb26a61.jpg

Really looking forward tot this aswell.

Ian.

Build #2 - AV-8B Harrier II+

Ok Ian will be watching, but as for the British ingenuity & inventiveness, don't forget I've been there and trained on equipment, built across the pond, :dance :facepalm :rotf

I was thinking the other day what a show would be like if they did flight demostration team with AV-8s :pilot

Looking forward to this Ian :popcorn

I was thinking the other day what a show would be like if they did flight demostration team with AV-8s :pilot

Looking forward to this Ian :popcorn

Just read this, sorry Bob.
When I was serving with HMCG I was also the Air Liaison Officer at my station. As part of that role I was involved in the organisation of the annual beach front airshow at Southport.

In 2008 the 'main event' was a Role Demonstration by four RAF Harriers. Essentially ten minutes of very low, very fast passes along the beach, lots of pyrotechnics and hundreds of complaints from elderly locals thinking the next world war had just started !!

It was fantastic and I had placed m'self alongside the Range Safety Control truck. Best seats in the house.

Ian.

Going to cancel this as my second project for this campaign and swap it for the F9F Panther that I've just started.

Ian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back