• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Bn2t LOCOMOTIVE PROJECT

Frame is coming together.....

DSC05433.JPG

DSC05434.JPG

DSC05435.JPG

Still plenty to do.

:)

Wow! So clean and straight! That looks like a kit molded in white plastic. Man, I am so outclassed here!

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Wow! So clean and straight! That looks like a kit molded in white plastic. Man, I am so outclassed here!

HA! It's not that good. I hope to do better as I go.

Thanks Duke!

It is to me. I can barely make a decent OOB kit and here you are doing such clean and sharp scratchbuilding. This will be amazingly masterful work when done. I see another Eagle in your future.

HA! It's not that good. I hope to do better as I go.

Thanks Duke!

It is to me. I can barely make a decent OOB kit and here you are doing such clean and sharp scratchbuilding. This will be amazingly masterful work when done. I see another Eagle in your future.

A long way to go, but thank you.

:blush:

Looks like you are off to a good start Terry! Just remember the more precision you use on the front side, the less fit problems on the back side.

I'm not sure how I missed this but that is inspiring! Is the card model to scale or did you have to reduce/enlarge the templates?

Regards,

I'm not sure how I missed this but that is inspiring! Is the card model to scale or did you have to reduce/enlarge the templates?

Regards,

It is 1/25 more or less. There are some irregularities from side to side. I didn't want to try scaling up or down right now.

Thanks

Back