• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Bf-109 in a strange place!

Mikkel

Hello gents!

FIRST: I have no idea how to make the image smaller.. sorry!
The lost son returns!2 years since my last post and about 3 years since my last finished model! :idonno time flies fast.Me in my element:

I've been out of the game and got a job in ARMY EOD, pretty nice :soldier and a really nice girlfriend (THE BOSS :silly: )
For sometime I've been tired of my hobbies, and was looking back into to sniffing glue, AND BOY IS IT NICE TO BE BACK! :evil: I bought a new airfix bf-109e something something, and started building!
Its a really nice kit, with a awesome fit and okay markings.

And I've closed the fuselage by now, heres a little teaser of the cock(pit)

Hope you all are doing great and are safe and sound!
MUCH MUCH more to follow!

Thank you guys for the warm welcome back!
I've got some work done on the messy messershmidt :pilot and got it preshaded and actually also painted the buttom. Now my head hurts from the fumes... good to be back!

Cheerio :beer

Welcome back and congrats on a new boss :)
109 looks good there. You stay safe, EOD is a hell of a job. I did EOR for a while and am still trying to figure out why lol.
James

Hello agian guys!

James, EOR is pretty nice too, my job is to find the IED's and other stuff, before it finds us :dance
I've painted a bit on the Messer, but the paint wont dry.... :bang head

And I've ordered some more kits! stash is up at 7 now :D

Finished painting, its not perfect at all, but I'm okay with it :) :pilot :pilot :pilot

The yellow parts where a bit tricky, but I'm happy that I choose to paint it instead of using the decal :)

Now I'll be away from the bench in a week... Boss is calling ;)

Happy holidays gents! :ro:

Hey Guys!!! I've got some work done, and will show you later!

I've also been cleaning my stuff, and found lots of old models I was building, Cavalier 2 seat mustang (bolivian :D ) Uruguay Hellcat, Honduaran Corsair and P38. Even a dominican Vampire. Feels like I'm back at square one now... :( it sucks big time :(

And my models from modelhobbies haven't arrived!!! :vmad :vmad :vmad :vmad :vmad

Take care!

Back