• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Batman #2

:notworthy The Panting is Fantastic!

I have to ask ......why don't you fill in the seams

Thank you. Which seams are you talking about? The ones on the gloves and boots? If the shoulders, they actually are filled but not so much to be flush. I did it this way due to how the costume is made/appears. I also did not waste my time on the top sections because they will be covered with cape. The same thing is true for the gloves and boots. There is a large seam made onto the real items. I know at first it appears to be really bad and if you look at all my work...I HATE seams! Lol here's a shot of my other completed one for a comparison.

Joe

Yes the one you mentioned,you answered my question . :good: i get it now.
Thanks.

Hey guys,

Thanks for the kind words. Here are some other shots. It will be a little bit after today that I get to post anymore pictures. We are heading to Virginia Beach for a week. Both of my kids run track and they both qualified for the AAU Jr Olympics. My 13 yr old is seeded #2 in the Nation in 3000 meter race walking and my 12 year old if seeded #3 in the 3000meters and #7 in the 1500 meters.

Joe

Back