• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Bargain of the week

Gatto

Last week I though I found a good deal on ebay a Dragon field howitzer crew for $5.00 free postage, yep I'll have that.
So today a package turns up from Korea, mmm that's a big box for a figure set so open him up and it's a Sd.Kfz 140 Gepard flakpanzer looking at it thinking don't remember ordering that.

So send ol mate a message on ebay to verify what they sent is what I ordered got a reply saying we may have sent the wrong item and if I want a refund send photos blah blah.
Bugger that I will keep the flakpanzer for $5,71 AUD landed at my door.

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER. :yipee

Yep no argument with trying to fix the problem but when you read back through the not happy complaints i am not the first one.

Bonus.
James

Exactly.
Sometimes you get the bear, sometimes ........

I found a $10 on the sidewalk last week, Thank you.... Then I hit a deer with my car (minor damage (more than $10) ... :hmmm

Cheers,

Bill :laugh:

Back