• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

BAR gunner, US 29th Infantry Division- Completed!

buddho

Here is another 1/16 scale Alpine Miniatures resin soldier painted in Citadel White Primer. The base is a wooden box I bought at Ben Franklins Arts and Crafts for $1.49. It has been glued and stained

BAR20121.jpg

Re: BAR gunner, US 29th Infantry Division- WIP

BUDDHO,

Ya' gotta love th Ben Franklin ! That's where I find a lot of My bases for th Figgies & th Dried Flowers section has a cool assortment for th Dios !

This Alpine Figure looks Awesome ! I'm lookin forward to another Stellar Paint job !!

:drinks :erik

Thanks!

Started basecoats and washes with Vallejo acrylics on the clothes and Citadel on the face:

bar20122.jpg

That's some amazing work sofar,Buddho!

I especially like the worn look of the boots.
Gotta love Alpine figures!

Greetings,Ron.

Coming along very nicely. Really like those boots (y) (y) (y) (y)
James

Thanks! Finished photos in Fall Figure Festival Thread. :side:

BAR175.jpg

BAR275.jpg

Superb work! Really like this. Gotta get you hooked up with your ribbon, I'll get that setup some time today.

BUDDHO,

Awesome !! Great lookin' figure ! Everything on Him is superb.

Question: Did you use a decal for th Helmet ?

Awesome Stuff ! Love th facial expressions & th Eyes !

:drinks :drinks :drinks :ro:

:erik

Excellent painting of the uniform ,..it actually does look like cloth and the boots leather

Well done to you Buddho

:drinks

Back