• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Bandai 1/144 ECOAS Jegan

So here's my entry for this - a 1/144 HG(High Grade) Bandai kit - and very nice it is too. I have it together now and the next stage is to break it down and paint it -
P1050081.jpg

P1050082.jpg

P1050128.jpg

P1050129.jpg

P1050130.jpg

A word of warning - if you have more than one Gundam already built it's a good idea to keep them apart... :gogo :laugh:
P1050131.jpg

P1050132.jpg

Dave, that looks great but... do you have a start photo with the time/date stamp?

Regards,

Why do giant robots need guns when they fight? Seems like they would go at each other with giant screw drivers and allen wrenches.

Looks cool Dave, keep it up!

If you can do already started builds for this GB as it says somewhere - does that matter??

Dave, it is true that already started builds can enter but the date/time stamp photo with were you started is needed. So, easy enough to take a photo with the date/time stamp.

;)

By the way, love the battling bots photo!

Regards,

If you can do already started builds for this GB as it says somewhere - does that matter??

Dave, it is true that already started builds can enter but the date/time stamp photo with were you started is needed. So, easy enough to take a photo with the date/time stamp.

;)

By the way, love the battling bots photo!

Regards,

Yes would like to have a time stamp even on already started builds. That way we know the condition in which you started. It may seem unnecessary,but the staff is just trying to prevent anyone from submitting images of a already completed build just to claim a ribbon. Offcourse the object of a group build is to watch the progress of the build. I want to see how you did it.

B)

OK here's it broken down with today's paper -
P1050134.jpg

The parts are not painted yet - the first build up with no painting (to see what goes where and what parts need what doing to them) only takes a couple of hours with these grade kits - Master Grade can take several hours and Perfect Grade can take days even.
You'll see more detail when I start cleaning up the sub assemblies for painting.

That's cool!! The mech battle you had set up was very cool. Man don't you just love poly caps!!

B)

They are reaching for each others screwdrivers... lol- sorry for the robot jokes, I should get one of these just to experience the build.

They are reaching for each others screwdrivers... lol- sorry for the robot jokes, I should get one of these just to experience the build.

One sick puppy that's what you are. :silly: :laugh:

B)

If you want sick you should talk to Chef Dave :D

He got me interested in these Gundams and they are great. Still building up the courage to disasemble mine and spray it though.

Have nearly reached the end of this one. Going to ponder it for a while and will probably give it a bit more weathering. It's a space type so I'm thinking a bit of dust and some more scratches.
P1050306.jpg

P1050307.jpg

P1050310.jpg

P1050311.jpg

P1050314.jpg

P1050308.jpg

P1050312.jpg

P1050313.jpg

P1050317.jpg

P1050319.jpg

Cheers Chaps! Well the mesh thing was to give it a little texture - to tell the truth you can hardly see it in the shots but never mind....
P1050342.jpg

P1050343.jpg

P1050344.jpg

P1050345.jpg

P1050346.jpg

P1050347.jpg

P1050348.jpg

Back