• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

B-24 Assembly Ship

jknaus

Administrator
Does anyone know of some good refs for B-24 Assembly Ships? There is one book called Assembly Ships of the Mighty Eighth, but it looks to be rarer then Hens Teeth. Just wondering if there are other more available books out there or other refs. I found one FB page that is dedicated to Assembly Ships but have not yet checked it all out. Thanks in advance.
James

I had a book back in the day, The Mighty Eighth by Roger Freeman. Had a nice color reference of a lot of assembly ships and bombers. I have no idea where that book is now, haven't seen it in years. I think it's pretty common book now though.

I had a book back in the day, The Mighty Eighth by Roger Freeman. Had a nice color reference of a lot of assembly ships and bombers. I have no idea where that book is now, haven't seen it in years. I think it's pretty common book now though.
I found 2 books by him and so have them in my basket. Will check those links out as well. Thanks Bob.
James

Back