• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Aviattic

that looks amazing the ww1 guys have really been served well by Wingnuts and the extras for them look to be of even better quality :good:

Dang cool stuff James, nice to see that era support stuff come around. I attempted on the Fokker to distress some of the fabric, didn't turn out well, that's why you didn't see a picture of it :rotf

Think I'm going to pull the trigger this weekend on another WnW :pilot

One thing I forgot to mention is that there are a couple of dirty hand prints on the sheet as well. I will use these on my current build. I think its a brilliant idea. Actually if they put out a sheet of dirty hand prints I'd buy some not only for these aicraft but for all my 1/32 aircraft. I hope they might consider it.
James

Dang cool stuff James, nice to see that era support stuff come around. I attempted on the Fokker to distress some of the fabric, didn't turn out well, that's why you didn't see a picture of it :rotf

Think I'm going to pull the trigger this weekend on another WnW :pilot

Do it Bob :evil: I think when I go back to work I will end up snagging a 1/32 Tamiya A6M2. The idea of those dirty handprints is a very interesting idea.

Back