• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Austin Tilly

Thanks everyone. Okay some more done and some problems.

DSC04400.JPG

DSC04401.JPG

DSC04402.JPG

DSC04403.JPG

And now the problem. But will be an easy fix. I have spare decals and some tape should work for pulling off the damaged decals.

DSC04404.JPG

DSC04405.JPG

Not sure how it happened, but the M disintegrated. And I only noticed the corner missing on the 47 decal after I saw the pictures.

James

...clean job James...with the help of a brush you´ll solve these ones.... :dance ...go James :drinks

Luiz.

Well thats disappointing. Went and added my 2 decals that were damaged. Sourced them from another kit. Then looked at all the decals and found they were peeling off. :hmmm :pinch: ???
So used some decal sol and poof the decals became a bunch of decals flying in loose formation. WTH?? So off they all came and now to order some Archer markings.So now I guess this goes away for a little and start back onto the Pfalz.
James

Back