• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

AT THE WORKBENCH

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
There have been a few threads wanting to know people here better. Those gave me the idea to show your self at your work bench. So I will start things off by showing myself.

Terry B)

DSC04928.JPG

Hey Terry great idea !!!

Now do you want me posed at my workbench doing a model or eating my dinner ? :D

Threads like these increase community spirit

:)

I got one on the wildcat thread... let me see.

There it is...

moonpuppy.jpg

Course there's been some witnesses to see that this is at my work bench...:D

You still look like Kevin tighe aha Roy DeSoto. You holding thing from us??

James

That's a new one on me.. but better start IV and call Rampart just to make sure.

Neat Idea Joe, I tried having the PC at the work bench, I got too distracted. I can't have phone, TV, music, PC or anything at my work bench. Nice peace and quiet.

Terry you look just like your avatar :)

Moon puppy whats the other pair of glasses for around your neck?

Tim

Having the pc right at the bench is new for me. But I disposed of my old desk and bench so this where is has to stay.

:hmmm I sure could use a MountainDew. Good picture Sherman.

Terry B)

I'd join you but my work desk is in the garage and it is FREEZING in there, the oil based heater is useless unless I leave it on all night as Ken suggested. Remind me in the spring, it is only a few months away.

Building in the laundry room or the kitchen table will not qualify as a good entry for me since I do have a work bench.

It is cool to see the new faces and the older members as well.

Regards,

Excellent pictures I love threads like these

Only I forgot to take my picture earlier hahahahaha !

Dons the Dunce cap :)

Saul that`s no excuse mate we need a picture,.. no one is immune :D

(well apart the ones that temporarily forget )

Terry you look just like your avatar :)

Moon puppy whats the other pair of glasses for around your neck?

Tim

Those are my standard readers I keep close, use to be I kept cool daddy sunglasses around my neck, now it's oldman reading glasses. :woohoo: It really gets fun when I double them up for super magnification!

Back