• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

AT-PT " AN OLD REPUBLIC WALKER"

Some possible diorama/backgrounds for the walker....

h5eec111.jpg

h0d6126a.jpg

h5703567.jpg

hcc82002.jpg

h6a62717.jpg

h8128824.jpg

What do you think?

The fifth one also popped out at me when I first looked...something about the way it frames things

Brilliant! I love the background ideas. Once it's painted into the scene, maybe a copy could get to Terry in time to have him display it with the model at the next Eagle Quest.

Brilliant! I love the background ideas. Once it's painted into the scene, maybe a copy could get to Terry in time to have him display it with the model at the next Eagle Quest.

You're assuming that I will even be done before then. It is enough that Ian wants to make a painting of it. That is honor enough.

Thanks Duke!

I like the last two, but you'll have to watch for tree roots and low hanging branches with your walker. Looking forward to seeing it!! :good:

I like the last two, but you'll have to watch for tree roots and low hanging branches with your walker. Looking forward to seeing it!! :good:

There you go, bust the divide, have a tree root hung up in one of the foot pads or something.

You're assuming that I will even be done before then. It is enough that Ian wants to make a painting of it. That is honor enough.

Thanks Duke!

You're welcome. Personally, I think you will, but then you do tend to improve things far beyond anything I would have realized was possible. Your latest progress is proof of that. Well done!

Back