• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Army Mule. WWII

lalo

... :popcorn Greetings fellow enthusiasts. Sometimes the most appropriate transport vehicle, not a motorcycle or a jeep. Indeed, to reach places through mountains or forests, with the mules is simply the best.
I edit a picture of a mule to carry weapons and ammunition to the army during WWII Australian.
--------------------------------------
A33.jpg

http://zurribulli.ucoz.com/index.html
To see more pictures of this mule and more animals to go:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Enter my website.
- Scale 1 / 10.
---------------------------------------------- Sincerely ... Jorge. :v ... :mpup

Very nice, you've done a very nice paintjob on this Mule, is it 1/35?
Looking forward to see more :)
//Mats

Great job on the mule. That is a well equipped animal. Made my back hurt just looking at it.

Cheers, Christian B)

Great work,Jorge!!! (y)
What is that machinegun the mule is carrying,looks a bit like a BRENgun.

Feel free to introduce your self in the INTODUCTION FORUM.

Greetings,Ron.

... :popcorn Thanks mates for your comments.
The reason for this issue is to encourage the modeler who wanted to customize and enhance their collections at any scale.
I am preparing a collection of Australian and Japanese soldiers 1/10 scale and the figures I have to customize. Therefore, the mule is for Australians. I bought the mule in a Chinese bazaar. Rubber is hollow and I have customized the mule: The gear, boxes of ammunition, a Bren machine gun, a machete, a canteen and as spoils of war: A katana and a funky Japanese flag.
On a personal website, more pictures of animals. .. Jorge ;)

Back