• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Argent pencil

phantom II

Master at Arms
Does anyone know where I can purchase Sanford Verithin argent pencils without having to buy a whole box.

Very brand specific here. I have no other silver pencils that look anything like this .

Many thanks for any help . Cheers, Christian B)

This help Bob ?

Lightning_002a.jpg

Getting a bit short. Don't know where to get an exact replacement . :S

Cheers, Christian B)

Should be able to find them at any art supply store. I use Berol Prismacolor brand. The lead in them
is a bit heavier than the Sanford brand.
www.dickblick.com - Blick art supplies has them.

Mike B)

According to my internet research Staples should have some. I'll try to find out this weekend.

Cheers,Christian B) n

Bob if they are anything like the prismacolor pencils I use they work great for weathering cockpits and a great replacement for drybrushing over instruments and whatnot.

Well, went to Staples today and the answer was . Nine , Nine , Nine.
Available at their Webb site. :soldier

Cheers, Christian B)

Does anyone know where I can purchase Sanford Verithin argent pencils without having to buy a whole box.

Very brand specific here. I have no other silver pencils that look anything like this .

Many thanks for any help . Cheers, Christian B)

Christian,
Did you ever find this pencil.
PM me your snail-mail, I'll send you a couple.
The company I retired from used them to mark light guage sheet for cutting. The pencils were replaced by laser lines,
so I got the last of the silver pencils

ron

Hi Ron. Did not receive this as an email but just found it today.

Thank you for the offer . I purchased a pack ( on Ebay )of 12 since I last posted. They are now made in Mexico instead of the USA. The writing on the pencils is a bit different so I'm not sure they are exactly the same.

I will try a new pencil as soon as I can to test it for quality but I'll keep you in mind if they are not up to the task.

Cheers Christian

Back