• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Ants "Duel in the Sun" dio - Finished

Thanks Joe

Although I'm really pleased with it I think I'm going to change the figures at some point to give the scene a bit more of a definate story.

Cheers

Ant

I kind of overlooked photos of the crater so here it is -

2010_0204lakevrnwy0010.jpg

2010_0204lakevrnwy0007.jpg

2010_0204lakevrnwy0013.jpg

Ant

Simply Treemendus!well i believe that i see a worm crawling out or crawling into the apple that's on the ground what-a-minute that's a bug on my screen what a scream sorry so any plans in the works to do a jungle island dio,many and different type of plants and palm trees are you going to accept this mission if so keep in mind that some of us may not make it back are you up for it are ya?Have you ever visited Norfolk?keep up the great looking dio's see you around,Brock Beckstedt :silly:

Hi Brock

Norfolk? yeah once. We had a barge on the Broads, my hat blew off and in a moment of showing off to the girls I dived off the back of the boat to get it. The problem was I forgot we were towing a rowing boat and landed half in it and half in the water. I couldn't walk for three days - True. Was that you laughing stood next to the cow on the river bank?

As for a Palm tree based dio maybe one day but I want to do a Normandy lane dio and an industrial inner city Berlin dio first.

Thanks for your comments

Ant

Back