• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Another Jug: Finished

Another Jug

I love it! (y) (y) (y)

Can you tape off the spot and make a patch? Not like that did not happen out in the field.

Another Jug

Jeff I was trying to clean up the "spots" and it wasn't well balanced with the other wing so that's exactly what I decided to do. Instead of cleaning up the "spot" I am redoing the leading edges give them symmetry.

Another Jug

h33a824a.jpg

From phone. How's this for patch work?

Another Jug

Dang MP ... all this time I didn't never thought you could model but that'd looks pretty darn good ... you're right pretty dern good painter there bud ... :notworthy (y) :notworthy

Another Jug

That's very kind Gerry, truth is, I can't model, this is the pay back I get from running this website, learning from people who are modelers. :notworthy

Actually what got me thinking of doing it symmetrically was when we were talking to Mike, no the other Mike up at Hayes Hobbies when he said he works with AlcladII in panels.

I lost some decals, the insignia on the wing top and the 1-2-3-4 on the gun door. I had a replacement for the insignia so no biggy, guess I don't worry about the gun door decal.

Close to calling this done. :pilot

And attaching from the phone was no issue, using Chrome for Android. Took the picture, brought up the website and attached the image to the post. just like on the PC. Now to see if it works from iPad (betting it don't)

Another Jug

You did real good MP I ... bet if I didn't know any better I would swear that is a model off of the alclad website where they show the different paint colors on one aircraft ... Excellent ... :salute

Back