• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

AN INITIAL KT...JUST FINISHED!

AN INITIAL KT...STREAKING EFFECTS...

Hi!

Next step : the streaking grime effects applies on the sloping surfaces of the hull and turret :

Testing the turret with the hull... a lot of things to do yet...

See you in the next: weathering the tracks / painting the tools and exhausts...

Best ! Luiz.

:soldier :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Hi all!

The KT is at finally ready...doing factory tests...without any kind of markings :eek:ldguy

Hope you like it!

See you in the next!

Luiz.

Just noticed a small thing Luiz - The handle for the hammer (above the shovel) should be wood, it looks like you have it in metal colors.

It turned out very nice Luiz! I kind of like the clean, no Zimm, no markings look.

h03973f3_2018-10-02.jpg

Many thanks to Mike, Iron Mike, Terry, James, Chris, Gator, Duke, Paul and Sherman...very appreciate :eek:ldguy

:drinks

Luiz.

That is just amazing Luiz! I know nothing of tanks and armoury, but the work is beautiful!

Parabens, um modelo muito Bonito mesmo! Excelentes Fotos tambem. Quando eu crescer quero saber montar como tu meu amigo.

Tudo pronto para o segundo turno ai?

Abracos e bom final de semana!

Alex

That is just amazing Luiz! I know nothing of tanks and armoury, but the work is beautiful!

Parabens, um modelo muito Bonito mesmo! Excelentes Fotos tambem. Quando eu crescer quero saber montar como tu meu amigo.

Tudo pronto para o segundo turno ai?

Abracos e bom final de semana!

Alex

Many thanks Alex!...segundo turno chegando...cheiro de mudanças no ar...espero que para melhor :good:

Luiz.

Back