• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All the best from Romania

Ovidiu

Hi guys,
I'm Ovidiu Cupse from Romania. I like armour & dioramas - all scales, especially 1/35 german armored , but not exclusively . And AC/DC of course (yeah baby, they will be in Romania next sunday , yeehaw ! Hard as a Rock)
Nice to meet you.

Howdy Ovidiu, welcome aboard. Of course you know that TnT is the official headbanger tune of Tanks and Things. :ro: OYA!

Looking forward to seeing your work.

Come one Moon Puppy, you tease me
Cos I'm
T.N.T.
I'm Dynamite
T.N.T.
And I'll win the fight
T.N.T.
I'm a power-load
T.N.T.
Watch me Explode
:ro:

Johnny, my brother, is so pleasant to meet you here. I hope you are OK. Please give to Ann all my best wishes, and greetings to all DIORAMIX friends !

Welcome to T-N-T! AC/DC Yeah baby "ROCK-N-ROLL AIN'T NOISE POLUTION" :ro:

Terry B)

Hi Ovidiu,

Welcome aboard!! Looking forward to see your work, but most important HAVE FUN!!!!

Greetings from Holland

Erik

Welcome Ovidiu to the best site on the net. Good friends, good company and fine models.
James

Welcome to TnT Ovidiu!

Speaking of AC/DC tunes, as a guitarist my all time favorite was Ride On.

Angus at his best IMO.

:ro:

Welcome Ovidiu , we are so glad that you joined ! :)

I really hope you will join some of our group builds , we are in the middle of Braille Mini Month if you want to join the fun.

Jenny :kiss:

Welcome Ovidiu,

If you go to the concert, do NOT take a place at the front row. I still shudder when I remember Angus blowing snot into the open mouths of the people screaming next to me. Angus was not aware as he was in the groove playing guitar but... :X

Great music though!

Enjoy the stay here, I am sure you will!

Hi Ovidiu.

Welcome to T&T.

You have found one of the coolest sites on the web, and THE coolest modelling site. So look around and check it out. Maybe even share some of your work with us. Or what you are working on now.

Gary B)

Ok guys, thanks all. Very much. It's nice and warm here. My english is poor so please excuse my future stupid speech errors.
I leave tonight to Bucharest (500 km from here). I'll come back monday after AC/DC concert. Until then, I posted some of my work here

Thank You Jenny, I will join to braille/group tuesday, with a Panzer IV G (winter camo I think). Anything for you :)

Ovidiu,
Enjoy the concert and when your ears stop bleeding , :eek:hmy: :lol: join us
and have some fun here.
Nice work you posted. I really enjoyed the churchill dio.
Shawn

Welcome Ovidiu

Your modelling skills look superb man so is your choice of gig. What is it with 'DC and model making. Hope you had a good one. :ro:

One of my fav's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h44LIiaZhHE&feature=related

Ant

OK guys, I'm back. AC/DC are the best. The day number is 65000. Men, women and children who sang with them.

168319maxim.jpg

Hi gents. It seems like Transylvania has moved to Australia. I'm Marius and I've heard about your excellent site and forum from my friend Ovidiu. I'm happy to see that there are some friends here. We'll keep in touch. :arrrg

It's one World Irrlicht, Not just Australia we're in the States and even got one user down in Antarctica. Welcome aboard

Irrlicht wrote:
Hi gents. It seems like Transylvania has moved to Australia. I'm Marius and I've heard about your excellent site and forum from my friend Ovidiu. I'm happy to see that there are some friends here. We'll keep in touch. :arrrg

Marius,
Welcome aboard too... Join in with one of the group builds or just show off some of your
stuff...
Have some fun here.
Shawn

Dioramix wrote:
Ovidiu, my friend! Great that you found the way to T&T! You found a great place here.

It was a great time in Mosonmagyarovar!
dioramix1.jpg

Best greetings to the other mates of the "Transylvania Model Army"!

If this isn't "Trouble looking for a place to happen" than I've never seen it :lol:
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
:drink :drink :drink :drink :drink :drink :drink :drink :drink :drink
(y)
Looks like fun was had by all.
Shawn

Back