• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

Re: All Righty ... What are you doing today ?

Well I feel for you Bob. I only have 2 more weekends then it will be Mon to Fri. Of course even if I was off its only 9C here and rainy so not a day to go grilling.
James

It was a good days work, installed one of those rack mount consoles for our server rack KVM, removed an old tape drive that was taking up space in the rack and rebooted an old POS server that needs attention every now and then.

Then went to my Mom's new house and installed flooring, went pretty good because I had the square room (which makes it much easier) and my brother had the hall way with all the door jams and stuff. More fun like that tomorrow.

Maybe I can work on something with wings this evening. :pilot

It's Sunday mornin here,rainin an a little cool. :(
The little lady is cookin Bacon an egg's with chippolata's, baked bean's and mushroom's an toast :dance .

Gunna try and get some pic's done of the Spitty I'm doin, It's painfull without a good SLR. :bang head

.Kurt.

Hey GUYS,

I'm just gettin settled in . I went up to th VMMV ( aka The Tank Farm) to day. They had Their Open House. Over 100 pieces of Armor ... All in Running Condition. I'm goin back up tomorrow & will post a Video when I get it all together !! Sadly .... They have No Real German AFV's ( They have a Czech "251" & a Swedish Hetzer "mock-up" ). All American, British , & Russian. They have a Swedish S Tank & a Swedish S-60 ? ( For some reason I don't think that's th right name , but it looks like it's a cross between an M 60 with a Challenger Barrel ? Does that Ring a Bell with any one ?

I think They'll be runnin th T-55 tomorrow & th Flame Thrower Demo by th "Pacific" Marines !! (y)

I'll post Video evidence when I get it all done !!

Maybe I can work on something with wings this evening. :pilot

* GASP * Blasphemer ! You should be workin' on Armor ! :D

Kudos for Helpin' out @ MoM's House !!! You & Your Brother are Such Great Sons !!

Now ..... Go build some Armor ! :D

:drinks

Hey GUYS,

I'm just gettin settled in . I went up to th VMMV ( aka The Tank Farm) to day. They had Their Open House. Over 100 pieces of Armor ... All in Running Condition. I'm goin back up tomorrow & will post a Video when I get it all together !! Sadly .... They have No Real German AFV's ( They have a Czech "251" & a Swedish Hetzer "mock-up" ). All American, British , & Russian. They have a Swedish S Tank & a Swedish S-60 ? ( For some reason I don't think that's th right name , but it looks like it's a cross between an M 60 with a Challenger Barrel ? Does that Ring a Bell with any one ?

I think They'll be runnin th T-55 tomorrow & th Flame Thrower Demo by th "Pacific" Marines !! (y)

I'll post Video evidence when I get it all done !!

(In my best Ted Knight voice) Welll....We're Waiting!!!!!

I had to work today. Now I'm watching the Nascar race in Montreal on TV.

:Hiay ,
I have a sports injury at present but managed to snap a photo 2 mornings ago - this is basically out my door and a little way up the road to get clear of the trees.

IMG_0455.jpg

Ian.

Ian , that's beautiful , where the hell do you live , Narnia ?

Ha, ha..Narnia - nearly. The mountains around the NE of Melbourne in Southern Australia.

I loved your dog photo during the football game - classic , smokes and beer.

going out to check my car, had a strange sound at one of the back wheels yesterday, can be a stone or rust in the brakedrum, we'll see...

:Hiay ,
I have a sports injury at present but managed to snap a photo 2 mornings ago - this is basically out my door and a little way up the road to get clear of the trees.

IMG_0455.jpg

Ian.

I could think of worse things to wake up to...Lovely picture Ian!

Today's agenda much like yesterdays. Work work work..but i'm sneaking down to the garage some this am, seems there's a Spitfire and double dog dare waiting on me.

Only about two more cords of firewood [ out of four ] to stack , ........ then the rest of the day is all mine !!!

Got in about 40 minutes of modeling before the hand went numb. Now its off to breakky and shopping. Try and get some more modeling in this afternoon, then I guess work on a database for my son.
James

I trying to ignore the lawn that wishes to be a tropical rain forest if I dont get the mower out soon :(

Tee hee

Everyones in with a witty one today (y) (y) (y) :drinks

Get your phone fixed baldy

Waiting here in Rincon, Puerto Rico, while a Tropical Storm warning is now elevated to a Hurricane warning.

I won't be on much.

Regards,

Back