• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

Re: All Righty ... What are you doing today ?

Ya look good on that there Hoss pardner! And you're a Yankees fan. I knew there was a reason I liked you!

What a beautiful mount!! Glad you had a good day!! (y)

Looking good Mike! Hat's off to ya for making the effort and sticking to it.

Thanks guys...she is a sweetie, but not ours. My wife and daughter go to a local barn for lessons and there isn't much for pasture land there. So they will bring over one every few months to our land-- we have 5 acres of good grazing to fatten them up...and in return, they are giving our pony that we own training so my daughter can ride him...seems like a good deal so far...especially when we can get a free ride in on our own to boot! ;)

Duke-- ever since I was 7 and went to my first exhibition game in Montreal...the Yanks were in town and my dad and I went...was loads of fun!

Chuk-- I wish I had the old cavalry experience...but I have limited time on horseback ;) Just now finally getting back to a good weight to ride again...

Come now Jeeves I cant take a mental picture of an American on horseback without a cowboy hat on :D

seriously though good stuff about your riding day today

regarding the Delaware post Id rather stick needles in my eyes than be called a weenie !

Sounds like a winner to me Mike!

I"m chillin' today. Going to grill some steaks for Ma-in-Law and that's about it. Maybe I can get down in the garage and start cleaning up, might sneak in some time on the 88.

It is a sunny day around here[the Netherlands],so we went for a walk in '" the great outdoors.

Time to get some camera practice...

natuur_1.jpg

natuur_2.jpg

natuur_3.jpg

Natuur_4.jpg

natuur_5.jpg

natuur_6.jpg

natuur_7.jpg

natuur_8.jpg

natuur_9.jpg

'Mrs Recon' is a real animallover,....me to,I really like dead animal for lunch.:D

natuur_10.jpg

natuur_11.jpg

'Outdoors' is great for finding usefull stuff.......this is going to be....a tree.
Well...the base for it.:cheer:

natuur_12.jpg

natuur_13.jpg

have to search for leaves in my stash,will make it ,but that's for....later.

Greetings,Ron.

Gearing up for the Summer (new job is keeping me busy).
Holy Water (Monroe Purdue group build) when I can.
Shawn

Great pics. Looks like a very nice walk. Love the horse pics and they will come in handy when I finally get the nerve to paint a horse.
James

Great stuff Ron...looks like a beautiful walk. And I am with you...when my vegetarian daughter asks me why I eat deer and "don't you like deer, Daddy?". I say yes...I love deer...right next to the potatoes and green beans! :D

Great pics. Looks like a very nice walk. Love the horse pics and they will come in handy when I finally get the nerve to paint a horse.
James

It was a very nice walk,James!:)

About painting horses;why not give oils a chance,it isn't that hard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5S2fpoCDtAI&feature=player_detailpage

There is also a part 2,also on that page.[the bar beneath the video when it ends]
Have fun...[I know you can do it]!(y)

Greetings,Ron.

Great stuff Ron...looks like a beautiful walk. And I am with you...when my vegetarian daughter asks me why I eat deer and "don't you like deer, Daddy?". I say yes...I love deer...right next to the potatoes and green beans! :D

Like myself,you are a very wise man.....:D

Restacked what was left of last Winters firewood ...........

Picture1618.jpg

Even though it was Mothers Day the little woman helped clean up the yard , hey she aint my Mother .............

Picture1625.jpg

Cleaned the grill for some steaks later ...........

Picture1622.jpg

Chilled out at the Tiki bar for awhile with some tunes ............

Picture1620.jpg

Then after only one Bloody Mary my son and I convinced the wife to do a little air guitarin ........
Sorry my son took the vid , .......... can't rotate it for proper viewing , ........... it's just too good not to share , ..............
I'm gonna get killed for this ....................

http://s107.photobucket.com/albums/m304/zapadapado/Jake%20Dalton/?action=view&current=Picture1626.mp4

You could at least TRY to smile, sounds like a fun day Glenn.

Video is best viewed with a laptop so you can turn it on it's side.

Cheyenne,

Looks like the wife has a dance partner... (the dog)...
You son can be seen filming in the reflection of the window (sorry) Trained observer.
Nice Cameo appearance behind the tiki bar.
Got on one question for you though? The Jolly Roger (Pirate flag) appears to be
flying up side down... (Are you under duress)? Flag flown up side down usually
mean that?
Great fun.
Shawn

Arrrgg... Ye Pirate is never in distress...we cause distress! Arrg

Yesterday,I took part in the Make A Wish convoy. Today built the Marder III

Back