• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

All Righty ... What are you doing today ?

Thanks all for your condolences its much apreciated, he was a true friend to me and the kids.

And we have a new clan member

Twila is a female Alsation with a bit of Husky in her. She is my oldest daughters.

Boela used to be our alarm system so its quite important to get that added security again I am hopefull she will have an fun disposition also.

Sorry to hear about losing Boela to eternity,Dave. :(

Think that Twila will be a fine addition to the family. :)

Greetings,Ron.

According to Canada Post, my Airfix Typhoon is "Out for Delivery". Now I have to make it thru the work day to pick it up from the postal outlet on the way home.

a19002_1.jpg

Cheers,
Rich

Now that's what I call a great Box Art work!

Greetings,Ron.

Thanks all for your condolences its much apreciated, he was a true friend to me and the kids.

And we have a new clan member

Twila is a female Alsation with a bit of Husky in her. She is my oldest daughters.

Boela used to be our alarm system so its quite important to get that added security again I am hopefull she will have an fun disposition also.

What a cutie!!! :mpup

That's the spirit Dave, you never replace the one you've lost, just try and fill the void left behind.

Condolences and congratulations all at the same time Dave. Hope the new pooch fits in well with the family. :drinks

Dave congrats on the new addition. May she be everything you ever hope she will be.

Zod, welcome home.

Ron, I agree. It almost looks like a snapshot from a camera.

I spent most of the evening cleaning up and re-organizing my Hobby Room. I found a bunch of models I am adding to the sake pile. I also had a bit of a frightening experience when something collapsed under me and knocked me down. I fell in an awkward position and even had a pile of model kits fall on top of me. Slowly but surely I was able to get up and work my way out. Wow, I never knew I had this much more room. Now to get more organizing done on some more of my area and maybe then I can finish the stack of in-progress models I have waiting.

Pics forthcoming....once I finally get my camera!

Dave congrats on the new addition. May she be everything you ever hope she will be.

Zod, welcome home.

I spent most of the evening cleaning up and re-organizing my Hobby Room. I found a bunch of models I am adding to the sake pile. I also had a bit of a frightening experience when something collapsed under me and knocked me down. I fell in an awkward position and even had a pile of model kits fall on top of me. Slowly but surely I was able to get up and work my way out. Wow, I never knew I had this much more room. Now to get more organizing done on some more of my area and maybe then I can finish the stack of in-progress models I have waiting.

Thanks Duke. I hope you were not hurt when those models fell on you.

Zod, welcome home.

Have we ever lost a modeler under his stash?

Can you imagine the 911 call? "I don't know where he is, all these boxes came out the closet and attacked him!"

Glad you're ok Mark but I already got a mental picture. :rotf

LOL! Yeah, it is rather hilarious being buried alive by model kits. Fortunately none were very heavy or anything. They flew well when I started chucking them off me and amazingly enough, none of the boxes flew open save one. That model was easily retrieved though when all else was cleaned up.

Still waiting for the post office to bring my camera! What is it with these incompetent, brainless numbnuts that makes it so freakin' hard to deliver a stupid camera?!! This is over a week overdue and is inexcusable! Even the tracking number can't find the package! THIS is why I HATE ordering online!! No matter how good the company may be in getting your product packed and sent out on time; if the imbeciles at the government-run monkey farm called the USPS can't find a place to put your package at your house, you don't get squat!

I've already called their customer service line and have a claim number. I'm waiting for a stupidvisor from the local branch to call me, or deliver my package.

Going to hobby shop in Lancaster,PA area.Cool Trains. Then going over to New Holland. The town I grew up in. For the most part,I have been away from that town since 1990. I have been getting back in touch with old classmates.

Lets see....Finally gave up trying to sleep at 0200ish, 3 hours should be enough anyways. Went and did a couple of hours of modeling and made some very tiny cool parts. Got ready for work and here I be waiting for the day to end so I can go home and finish making my parts or catch a nap, whichever happens first. Also got some research in on BTR-60P's. Come on 1430 so I can go home.
James

It's been two days from my last post and I still have no camera. On top of that, I have no eyeglasses anymore either. I set them down yesterday to work on my models and they disappeared completely. Seven hours of searching and I can't find them. Today my wife has been looking for the past hour and a half and still no glasses. I can see well enough, and I don't need them to model or surf the internet, but I do need them to drive and I need to go run some errands. I have a new eyeglass prescription to be filled and so we'll be heading out to Lenscrafters to get a pair in one hour. Still, this is utterly ridiculous! First my camera, now my glasses! Somebody just shoot me now! :vmad :bang head :bang head :bang head

First my camera, now my glasses! Somebody just shoot me now! :vmad :bang head :bang head :bang head

Sending Zen towards you,Mark. :zen

My late grandfather was always looking for his glasses,most of the time my grandmother had to tell him:
They are on top of your head! :D

Greetings,Ron.

First my camera, now my glasses! Somebody just shoot me now! :vmad :bang head :bang head :bang head

Sending Zen towards you,Mark. :zen

My late grandfather was always looking for his glasses,most of the time my grandmother had to tell him:
They are on top of your head! :D

Greetings,Ron.

I hope you have found your glasses . I'm afraid to even think about the camera ... :blink

Cheers, christian B)

I set them down yesterday to work on my models and they disappeared completely. Seven hours of searching and I can't find them.

This happened to me once, spent the complete weekend looking for them. The next weekend, I went to take more photos of the model I was reviewing and there they were, in the box within the instructions at the parts map!

Regards,

Back