• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Airfix DH.88 Comet

SA Dave

This was one of Airfix's oldest molds and I just could not resist As I understand it this mold is from Yes basicly they give you a few pieces of plastic and you carve out the model

4bdde91b0dbbd528c26f4290e47362a6_zpsydzm0ljy.jpg

I didn't mean that slow .... :rotf :rotf :rotf
Its a bit of a putty monster and with that red color any mistake will be seen :facepalm

Sounds like :zen Karma :zen To me after al the funning You & Ed been throwing my way ... :rotf :yipee :rotf
Nah I am having fun just real world work been getting in the way.

But I am sitting here listening to my Favourite podcast Adam Savage

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/still-untitled-adam-savage/id586730504

And sanding away

Putty sand repeat Putty sand repeat Putty sand repeat Putty sand repeat Putty sand repeat Putty sand repeat Putty sand repeat Putty sand repeat Putty sand repeat Putty sand repeat Putty sand repeat Putty sand repeat Putty sand repeat Putty sand repeat Putty sand repeat Putty sand repeat Putty sand repeat Putty sand repeat Putty sand repeat Putty sand repeat Putty sand repeat Putty sand repeat Putty sand repeat Putty sand repeat Putty sand repeat Putty sand repeat Putty sand repeat Putty sand repeat Putty sand repeat

Putty sand repeat Putty sand repeat Putty sand repeat Putty sand repeat Putty sand repeat Putty sand repeat Putty sand repeat Putty sand repeat Putty sand repeat Putty sand repeat Putty sand repeat Putty sand repeat Putty sand repeat Putty sand repeat Putty sand repeat Putty sand repeat Putty sand repeat Putty sand repeat Putty sand repeat Putty sand repeat Putty sand repeat Putty sand repeat Putty sand repeat Putty sand repeat Putty sand repeat Putty sand repeat Putty sand repeat Putty sand repeat Putty sand repeat

Dave , you are missing a step . It's supposed to be : Putty , sand , cuss. Putty, sand , cuss . Repeat often :bang head

Dave , you are missing a step . It's supposed to be : Putty , sand , cuss. Putty, sand , cuss . Repeat often :bang head
Actually Chris I am busy with the layout of an Financial year end report. The clients acidently gave me the un-edited text so we have thousands of little corrections etc

So sitting back listening to some podcasts and doing sanding is strangely relaxing

Actually Chris I am busy with the layout of an Financial year end report. The clients acidently gave me the un-edited text so we have thousands of little corrections etc

So sitting back listening to some podcasts and doing sanding is strangely relaxing

That sounds so much like listening to my wife's day at work :rotf

Back