• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Academy M1151

Thanks guys

Today I fitted the armor plates to the front wheel wells

h5238cfd.jpg

But sadly Ive found a problem with the figure I intended to use, apparently he eats his vegtables and cant fit behind the wheel with the door closed, wasnt planning on keeping it open

h42ae9ac.jpg

h4dda849.jpg

It looks like he fits in the Tamiya humvee but not the Academy one :(

Wow, that is really looking good. I really like the open cooler. The Coke bottle causes a bit of concern...you have it on it's side and the orientation of the liquid is as if it is standing upright. I don't know if there is anything that can really be done about that. It was just something I noticed since I drink alot of sodas. :) Everything else looks great.

Cheers,
James

Wow, that is really looking good. I really like the open cooler. The Coke bottle causes a bit of concern...you have it on it's side and the orientation of the liquid is as if it is standing upright. I don't know if there is anything that can really be done about that. It was just something I noticed since I drink alot of sodas. :) Everything else looks great.

Cheers,
James

Lol thankyou for your input James and just for you......
h3747f16.jpg

Take it easy mate

Back