• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

A Place to Park Your Finished Workhorses:

Tamiya's superb T-55A (Czech built), finished with Star Decals for an Afghan Northern Alliance vehicle in 2001.

0909eni.jpg

EeltZba.jpg

z0qL0Un.jpg

WdNkK8d.jpg

JPy7ud4.jpg

2ovef9p.jpg

vtlbPXF.jpg

TwDZ0JC.jpg

FQlDOaA.jpg

Only extras are the grills which are from the Eduard kit-specific set. Camo is Tamiya Olive Green and RAF Cockpit Green. Weathering is as you would expect - pin washes and dot filters with W & N oils, rust is red/orange/yellow and raw umber oils stippled with Vietnam Earth and Yellow Ochre pigments. Dust finish is Migs' Beach Sand mixed with AK European Dust, applied very sparingly on the hull & turret and thicker around the running gear and tracks. Still need paint and fix the tow cables and yes I know the tracks on the left side are a little 'off' in the photos I've already repaired that !

Thanks for taking the time to follow the build progress folks. Best from NZ.

Ian.

The UH-1H completed.
YES, my second ribbon.
hd4f3c9b.jpg

h59c9002.jpg

h14cc4ef.jpg

h79ec5c8.jpg

I feel great on completing my second group build.
Thanks for following along
Frank
:choppa

Beautiful job Frank and congrats on your second ribbon. That reminds me; I need to get my Cauldron one, if I can remember how to do it. Geez! It's been so long since I last earned a ribbon; I gotta relearn all this!

Magnificent work once again Frank.

Great work everyone and congrats on completing this campaign!!
I'll have to get back to this as soon as I wrap up "In Another World"
:v

Sliding in under the wire, the Jagdpanzer is finished.

h7150b76_2020-03-31.JPG

h2119d1c_2020-03-31.JPG

ha44df2a_2020-03-31.JPG

I'll finish the base this weekend and call it all complete. Thanks for letting me play!

:drinks

It's a Wrap!! B)

I want to THANK everyone who participated in the Campaign, even if you didn't finish your build for it...like myself.
The level of quality here on Modelers Alliance is astounding and these Campaigns are an excellent way to bring the MA community together. Once again Thanks to everyone!
:v

Thank you for the idea and hosting the campaign, Eric. (y) Congrats to all who participated and finished.
:drinks

code for the ribbon is
Code:
[img]https://modelersalliance.org/images/badges/WorkHorse.jpg[/img]

WorkHorse.jpg

Back