• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

66 GTO

Kevin

This is a Revell 66 GTO body on an AMT Nascar chassis. Had to stretch out the chassis to fit the GTO wheelbase. The paint is by Iron Mike's custom paint shop, thank you sir!

IMG_0151.JPG

IMG_0141.JPG

It does look great! What he didn't tell you is that he fixed my booboos. That was one of the first kits I tried to paint in the North Carolina summer and got air bubbles in the cowl, ruining an otherwise nice paint job. Knowing Kevin had a weakness for dirt trackers, I sent it to him in hopes that he could find a use for it. Great save, Kevin! (y) :drinks

Nice musclecar Kevin :good: and it's nice to see a splash of colour in the otherwise grey/green forum :)

:ro:

//Mats

Beautiful finish!

I would be very tempted to paint those raised tyre letters white :good: :drinks

Love that kit. Mine was going great until I splashed liquid glue onto the windscreen at the very last stage.... Ahhh well.

Love the 'look' you've got there, Kevin. Very nicely done.

Ian

Very nice Kevin, I love the result. :ro:

If you may, I like to share this if some friends in a forum here in Brasil.

Cheers :drinks

Art

Hey thanks everybody. :)

I wish that Mike guy still lived across the street so some of his painting skills would rub off on me. :mpup

Back