• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

30th anniversary

I saw AC/DC in concert in Davenport, Iowa, summer of 1978, with Heart AND Nazereth outside at the old ball yard! :ro: Mississippi River Jam!! Guess that makes me a fossil!

In what seems like a previous life, I had the good fortune of seeing the Bon Scott version of AC/DC at Alpine Valley Music Theater in East Troy, Wisconsin. It was the summer of 1977 and I was sitting in the seventh row, center section. They were opening for none other than Aerosmith. I'll never forget it. Some idiot in the crowd hit Aerosmith bassist Tom Hamilton in the eye with a football. Steven Tyler stopped the band in mid-song,lectured the crowd and threatened to walk off the stage.

Peace and Love,
DioRandy

Iron Mike wrote:
I saw AC/DC in concert in Davenport, Iowa, summer of 1978, with Heart AND Nazereth outside at the old ball yard! :ro: Mississippi River Jam!! Guess that makes me a fossil!

I graduated High School in 1978 and then went into the Navy that same
year... I'm going to go sit down in my rocking chair... Thanks guys...
Shawn

Back