• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

251/16 Flammpanzerwagen (mobile bunsen burner)

These pics do not show the weathering in it's true form.

DSCF19215B15D.jpg

DSCF19225B15D.jpg

DSCF19255B15D.jpg

DSCF1908.JPG

DSCF19265B15D.jpg

DSCF19275B15D.jpg

I struggled to get a good pic of this,although ai'am not a good figure painter anyway.

DSCF1914.JPG

Really looking good. Floor looks great, but I wouldnt want to be the guys lighting the torches, not with that leak (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)
James

Well after royaly stuffin up the EZY tracks I used the set on the sprues so after a few hours work they are done.And how the hell one side can be one link longer than the other I don't know. :idonno

IMAG0609.jpg

IMAG0610.jpg

Fitted to the unit.

IMAG0614.jpg

The torches fitted and the figure.
IMAG0612.jpg

IMAG0613.jpg

A little weathering and stuff and she will be done...

With these pic's I call this BBQ truck done. :yipee

IMAG0617.jpg

IMAG0616.jpg

The flag is a Archer Fine Decal's product.Laid on a piece of foil to make it flexable.

IMAG0615.jpg

IMAG0618.jpg

IMAG0619.jpg

IMAG0620.jpg

I hope this passes muster... :)

Really nicely done! your small detail touches are great too, nice one. (y) (y) (y)

These pics do not show the weathering in it's true form.

Happens to me as well, be it flash washout, too much reflection of light on a shiny surface, or just general 'Gremlins' ! that affect this. :drinks

Nothing wrong with that figure painting either! looks very good too. :drinks

Back