• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

2019 Plastic Surgeons Meetings

Young Dane is VERY talented. Bet he can use a computer and post on forums...hint hint...nudge nudge..:popcorn

Nod, nod, grin-grin, say no more, say no more.
Time will tell, Oh wise & Powerful Pup! :coolio

Great report Rhino! This meeting looked like fun again. Beautiful models there.

There us a Humor category at the IPMS Nationals where all the Eggs and Toons normally go. If you are still interested, offer to sponsor that one. Looking forward to seeing you there.

Keep these coming man!

Braving big boomer storms and big fat rain, My Sweetie and I went to Hobbytown Ankeny last night, at Periscope depth
for the IPMS Plastic Surgeons 25th Anniversary Pot-Luck party. A dual celebration as 20 July is our one year anniversary as a couple. My trusty, rusty Optima swam the swollen byways to arrive safe and reasonably dry!

h20785e3.JPG

h20458cf.JPG

Don Barry, our resident pork-smoking expert, was politely commissioned, at no cost to himself to prepare the smoked pork butts (which actually come from the shoulder) Don smoked & simmered what was originally 20+ pounds of delicious pork!
He says the animals this meat came from are a cross between a Duroc and a Clydesdale!

h35d16de.JPG

With $$ a-plenty in the Club coffers, we elected for the serene atmosphere of our hobby shop to gather. I made my Train-wreck baked beans, Aimee made an excellent coconut cream pah, and hashbrown casserole, Young Ty Stevens prepared and amazing S'Mores Cheesecake. Even though Ty wasn't there to be appreciated, I am certain he will make a dandy Wife the way he cooks! Plenty of good eats were on hand! Greek salad, Bandana's potato casserole, chips and buns and BBQ-sauce! Oh My!

h935fd99.JPG

Kurt is TOUCHING ME!

h652617b.JPG

This salutation was originally for Mike, since we all miss him so! A happy dinner was shared in great company!
With our operating laser etching machine, Teresa and I delivered the Surgeon Balsa wood gliders I planned for our 25th contest, at long, last. Thanks again to Dave & Mary Bos for being such great supporters of our Merry Band of Model Miscreants!

hdec8f58.JPG

My Sweetie built Her first Model! A geodesic Night Globe, with glow in the dark cities! I am justifiably proud!
Thanks for looking in and sharing our Model Fun!

Braving big boomer storms and big fat rain, My Sweetie and I went to Hobbytown Ankeny last night, at Periscope depth
for the IPMS Plastic Surgeons 25th Anniversary Pot-Luck party. A dual celebration as 20 July is our one year anniversary as a couple. My trusty, rusty Optima swam the swollen byways to arrive safe and reasonably dry!

h20785e3.JPG

h20458cf.JPG

Don Barry, our resident pork-smoking expert, was politely commissioned, at no cost to himself to prepare the smoked pork butts (which actually come from the shoulder) Don smoked & simmered what was originally 20+ pounds of delicious pork!
He says the animals this meat came from are a cross between a Duroc and a Clydesdale!

h35d16de.JPG

With $$ a-plenty in the Club coffers, we elected for the serene atmosphere of our hobby shop to gather. I made my Train-wreck baked beans, Aimee made an excellent coconut cream pah, and hashbrown casserole, Young Ty Stevens prepared and amazing S'Mores Cheesecake. Even though Ty wasn't there to be appreciated, I am certain he will make a dandy Wife the way he cooks! Plenty of good eats were on hand! Greek salad, Bandana's potato casserole, chips and buns and BBQ-sauce! Oh My!

h935fd99.JPG

Kurt is TOUCHING ME!

h652617b.JPG

This salutation was originally for Mike, since we all miss him so! A happy dinner was shared in great company!
With our operating laser etching machine, Teresa and I delivered the Surgeon Balsa wood gliders I planned for our 25th contest, at long, last. Thanks again to Dave & Mary Bos for being such great supporters of our Merry Band of Model Miscreants!

hdec8f58.JPG

My Sweetie built Her first Model! A geodesic Night Globe, with glow in the dark cities! I am justifiably proud!
Thanks for looking in and sharing our Model Fun!

:drinks :drinks

Back