• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/96 scale USS Constitution build.

The Fore Topgallant yard ready to install after I trim the gasket ropes on the furled sail.
20230617_180223-01.jpeg
20230617_181013-01.jpeg

Ignoring breeze and tide until she is properly prepared to fly once again.
Placid, yet yearning for wind and wave.
Tugging at her hawsers until the will of Man lets slip the Lady for her sole purpose.
Serve the cause of American Liberty with devastation and defeat to all that oppose such upon the high seas.

Ignoring breeze and tide until she is properly prepared to fly once again.
Placid, yet yearning for wind and wave.
Tugging at her hawsers until the will of Man lets slip the Lady for her sole purpose.
Serve the cause of American Liberty with devastation and defeat to all that oppose such upon the high seas.
That's beautiful Rhino.

Thanks Tim! Your grand Lady inspires me. I could keep still no longer.
Thanks, she's a hand full. At this point I'm not sure whether I'm enjoying spending time with her, or just determined to muck through and stick with it to the bitter's end!...see what I did there?...lol.

I've decided to do the fore-lower yard before the fore top yard. I might brail up the topsail which means the sail may drape below the fighting top and make the lower hard to rig. Working on the Jeer, clew and sheet blocks on
20230623_181452-01.jpeg
the lower yard.

Back