• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/72 Scale CH-47A

So, I ran into an issue.
I was following the instruction for the build.
I had added the extras, when I went looking for decals. The kit decals just didn't do what I was looking for.
Off to web for ideas. I found this.
4668A5A600000578-0-image-a-5_1510844984131.jpg

Here is my drawing for my decal.
CH-47A Snoopy.jpg

Then I had to remove all the items related to late in life modes.
So off came the extra antenna.
20220212_104657.jpg
20220212_104632.jpg

Side note: Full story in future post.
Nose art for UH-1H
271.jpg
download.jpg

64.jpg

OR
196.jpg

Thanks for looking in.

Thanks for that heads up, John!

Would you happen to have the link for Lone Star Models? I'm not finding the right site:(

Would you happen to have the link for Lone Star Models? I'm not finding the right site:(
I'm not John (obviously, a talented artist) but I do have his e-mail as the website is down for refurbishment. Check your PM.

Regards,

Wow Frank what a fast and masterful job you've done so far! Way to go! I certainly need to get going on some of my helicopters that I've started.

Somewhere, in my Iraq stuff, I have pictures of -47s on the Balad AB helipad. They were a daily occurrence with patients for our ER. One day the -47s and -60 dropped off 45 souls.

No Snoopy? (sob, sniff :cry: ) Zorn! What a World! A a pretty nice build, even without the WWI Flying Ace!:vgood:

Back