• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/72 Airfix Boulton Paul Defiant

It’s back on the bench. I had planned on some serious got the house to my self all week. Wife’s on vacation no distractions. Bag that! Beach trip cut short by hurricane Florence. Wife coming home tomorrow. And not at all in a good mood.
Just my luck.
Anyway I’ll get this back on track and finished.... updates pending.

Good luck my friend. Everything looks great so far. That is one well fitting kit. I don't have a Boulton Paul Defiant in my collection; I may have to rectify that with this kit.

Looking forward to seeing more.

Small update while we are awaiting the remnants of the hurricane.

The fuselage is all but ready for primer and paint. and the turret is assembled. no loses or broken parts. I did have to do some floor crawling on an occasion or two but happily all parts were retrieved. I'll call that a victory!
hc970326.jpg

h1a7878d.jpg

Excellent progress! As one who has the vast majority of my models missing pieces here and there; I commend you on your victory in keeping all your pieces! Way to go. This is some terrific progress so far.

Back