• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/48 Supermarine Walrus

tom1815

This is another entry I have for this campaign, the Classic Airframes 1/48 kit of the Supermarine Walrus.

hf9aa6a4.jpg

Having looked through it seems like a nice kit and I hope I can do it some justice.

hb2603fd.jpg

ha90d3f4.jpg

Some extras.

hb308e54.jpg

Wish me luck!

Luck!

I have the same kit, but mine has no decals. I will be watching with interest.

:popcorn

Waiting here :popcorn . Gonna try to score a biplane jig in the near future . Perhaps I can build a Walrus in the not too distant future.

Cheers, Christian B)

I will probably have to make my own jig on this one, the Walrus is worth building but it takes some serious planning :)

Thanks for the support so far, most of the cockpit has a coat of paint on it now, will post pics before closing her up, hopefully I will get this build finished before the year is over! :)

Someone on this site built one 2/3 years ago . Not sure if you could find it . It had a lot of good info in it .

Cheers, Christian B)

Yeah I have to agree with you guys the old Walrus will not win any beauty contests but when I found the kit years ago in London I just couldnt resist lol

Back