• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/35 Tiger I Early Production Battle of Kharkov

snowman yes or no?
B9DC56CF-8FDD-4DB3-BA41-DD620CEE8CE7.jpeg

I like the last photo, that looks natural to me, although the gun would have been kind of exposed out there. Discarded, abandoned more likely.

What about moving the tank back and the snowman forward?
I agree with Mike here. The last option looks more natural and flows better. Perhaps add a small garden wall or embankment in front of the ATG to give it a bit of cover. Nothing crazy just enough to convey the idea. The Snowman is a great addition. Will there be kids "playing" war around the tiger? That would really tie the whole thing together.

From Evolution Miniatures, I'm sure you have seen these.....
1608328261955.png

:victory:

I agree with Mike here. The last option looks more natural and flows better. Perhaps add a small garden wall or embankment in front of the ATG to give it a bit of cover. Nothing crazy just enough to convey the idea. The Snowman is a great addition. Will there be kids "playing" war around the tiger? That would really tie the whole thing together.

From Evolution Miniatures, I'm sure you have seen these.....
View attachment 131406
:victory:
I have those, as that is where the snowman came from. The tank is in action so I’m not sure kids would be anywhere close by. This is perplexing me, but I will figure it out!

I'd rather see the AT gun. The snowman? eh...the knocked out AT gun tells us there's been action recently so how would a snowman survive the concussion of the gun firing and whatever took it out? And then who would have come along and built a snowman after action like this?

So what have you got against snowmen? :coolio2: He adds a touch of whimsy that will be remembered.

Back