• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/32 Spitfire MkIXc Tamiya

I have most of this done with the exception of paint touch ups and decal pieces. One of the things that I have noticed is that this kit is not complete in the engine compartment. There are several places that have stubs that look to be able to accept some 2mm or smaller Vinyl hose or tubing. also the coolant plumbing is not complete along with the missing fuel rails etc,etc. so II will be closing the top of this engine with the proper panel. I have a choice of two. Knowing about this issue will prepare me to gather the much needed details for the next Spit that is built.

The landing gear went on with out much fuss and the Barracuda studios resin wheels look pretty good on it also.Later this week will be the fin flash, gun barrels and bombs and all of the missing decals and as it sits right now I am looking to be finishe3d with this build this next week.

Might be missing stuff but it sure looks good. You got this Paul, bring her in landing pattern. :pilot

Back