• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/24 Italeri Willy's Jeep

Jeeves

This one is going to be sans machine gun as I scalped that out for my VW Zombie Hunting Camper...still trying to decide on a scheme I want...

016~2.jpg

017~3.jpg

That's a very nice kit, have the same here and one from Hasegawa sure would be nice to see some figures for them to :) looking forward to see you build this one :good:
//Mats

:hmmm No softball here Bob...go big or go home in NY...all baseball!! ;)

Still trying to decide if I'm doing this up as a rat rod or not...until I do, no progress to report.

No paint...but progress nonetheless-

006~46.jpg

007~43.jpg

008~35.jpg

Waiting on whether I decide on a Rat Rod or not...still trying to figure out how to do it...

Lol...Friday after school is my one dedicated slot to model in and I figured I'd take pics today ;)

I really need to be better about updating as I go...but to my credit, I had put this one down for almost all summer due to just not figuring out how to Rat Rod it...but then something just clicked- and I sort of went non-stop until I came to this-- inspired by a build over at SMA before I stopped posting there...
002~62.jpg

001~66.jpg

007~51.jpg

004~59.jpg

005~59.jpg

006~52.jpg

003~64.jpg

And I'm heading over to the finished section to call this one done ;)

I really need to be better about updating as I go...but to my credit, I had put this one down for almost all summer due to just not figuring out how to Rat Rod it...but then something just clicked- and I sort of went non-stop until I came to this-- inspired by a build over at SMA before I stopped posting there...
002~62.jpg

001~66.jpg

007~51.jpg

004~59.jpg

005~59.jpg

006~52.jpg

003~64.jpg

And I'm heading over to the finished section to call this one done ;)

That's so cool Mike! (y)

:good: it looks great!! how did you solve the drive to the front axle? looks tight there next the engine :hmmm

Wish i had a jeep like that to cruise in :)

//Mats

Thanks Bob!

Mats-- to be honest...the part wasn't long enough and I didn't have anything comparable...so I glued it in close proximity...hell-- I'm not actually going to drive it ;)

Thanks Kenny-- got some of your glue on the clear parts-- hard as rock bubba!

Back