• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

RoG 1/35 Tpz Fuchs German ISAF Mission

Leopard2

Ok, I decided to jump in on this GB. I decided on Revell of Germany's 1/35 Tpz Fuchs in German ISAF markings and possible desert camo(if I can find the right colors). It will be a straight OOB build with only the decals being aftermarket. I will post the pic with date this weekend since I will be out of town tomorrow and work on Saturday.

Joe

Sounds great!!! I like that kit, but never made one so I'll be watching.

Terry B)

Thanks MP,

Ok, here we go. Pics are a little yellow. Someone must have messed with my settings.

IMG_0047.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

I started to glue the doors, head light fixtures and and bow plate ( can't remember the name of the plate they raise when going swimming) to the upper hull. Next I glued upper and lower hull together...btw first time I used ProWeld. I filled a cpl sink holes on the lower part of the front with Pronto Kombi Putty (that is ready to sand in 2 hrs). Next I will have to fill the seams where the upper and lower hull are joined.

Joe

IMG_00821.jpg

UPDATE: RoG 1/35 Tpz Fuchs German ISAF Mission

Here some pictures of my current progress. I started to add the suspension and the amphibious drive. There are a few big problems with the amphibious drive. 1. the instructions are mirrored switching left and right side and 2. the drive shafts to the propellers are way to short. But since they are mostly hidden I didn't bother with correcting it.

Joe

IMG_0098.jpg

IMG_0097.jpg

IMG_0099.jpg

Re: UPDATE: RoG 1/35 Tpz Fuchs German ISAF Mission

Good start Joe!!!

Terry B)

At this point I am not to happy with this kit. I am seriously thinking about substituting it with another kit. I have to see.

Joe

Back