Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Christmas List - ONLY ONE ITEM !!

Christmas List - ONLY ONE ITEM !! 25 Dec 2017 22:55 #25

John if it is something you have pondered and wanted for a while, it is money well spent. I have kits that I got for a bit of nothing and are now fairly worth a little change. Others I have spent too much on but am content. My main Christmas present will probably arrive after the first of the year. I spent way more than I would have normally on it, but, it is a rare garage kit and it is a number of years out of production now.
For now I consider it an investment. I do need to weed out a bunch of my stash as there are a number of kits that I no longer will want to build. That is my new years resolution. Lighten my stash load.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Christmas List - ONLY ONE ITEM !! 26 Dec 2017 08:21 #26

jeaton01 wrote:
It's a minor grail for me, which I have been looking for at a reasonable price for a while. The only B-26 kit that is of the F and G models with the increased wing incidence is the Hasegawa B-26F/G which was only released once so far. Yesterday I weakened and ordered one from Amazon for more than I wanted to pay. Really, I have way too many kits!

But you got what you wanted right? :good

Looking forward to seeing you build that up John. :pilot
I told you photobucket sucks...

"If you don't like it why don't you just let it be"
Hank Williams Jr.

Christmas List - ONLY ONE ITEM !! 26 Dec 2017 10:21 #27

It's like this, John. You can't die until you finish all of those kits and selling or giving them away is cheating....
  • Paulw
  • Paulw
  • Brigadier
    Brigadier

Christmas List - ONLY ONE ITEM !! 26 Dec 2017 16:08 #28

jeaton01 wrote:
It's a minor grail for me, which I have been looking for at a reasonable price for a while. The only B-26 kit that is of the F and G models with the increased wing incidence is the Hasegawa B-26F/G which was only released once so far. Yesterday I weakened and ordered one from Amazon for more than I wanted to pay. Really, I have way too many kits!

Interesting, as the Hasegawa B-26 was one of my 'Grail' kits until last year when I found one on eBay in Australia for 'average' monies but very low postage - that decision process could've been measured in microseconds !!

Ian.
  • ij001
  • ij001
  • Group Captain
    Group Captain
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds