• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

HEINKEL 51- JUST FINISHED!

lupanzer

Master at Arms
Hi friends!

I´ll start now a new project : a Heinkel 51 from Classic Airframes in the 1/48 scale...a short run kit, so a special care should be taken...

The rigging will be a challenge :frantic ... I intend to finish it in four weeks :eek:ldguy

The first photos...

More will follow soon...Luiz.

HEINKEL 51

Excellent!! This has always been one of my favorite aircraft. After building the 1/72 Hasegawa float version years ago I found I really liked the plane (only with floats) Have this kit (with floats) and the 1/32 scale resin kit from Silver Wings (also with floats).

Remember this plane didn't have cables but flying wires like the WW1 British aircraft had.

I will be watching with interest Luiz!

Watching-with-Popcorn.jpg

HEINKEL 51- Starting RIGGING...

Hi all!

Starting with the rigging...a not easy task...

Other fuse cables were installed...

It is a short run kit, so many corrections must be done... :frantic

See you soon!

Luiz.

Interesting idea. I like it (y)

Interested to see how you deal with the wings :coolio

Cheers Christian B)

Reminds me of the old Eduard Hannover that I started back as my first build when getting back into the hobby. That was a horrible short run kit.

This is really looking good Luiz! Keep it up!

Many thanks Mike, Bob, Chris and Paul thanks for the support ! :drinks

Luiz.

Back