• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Tool Caddy

Gator

After deep cleaning and rearranging my hobby room yesterday in preparation for bringing in an old wardrobe that was in Ian's room at our old house, I took the afternoon to finish up my tool caddy build. I built it out of 3/32" basswood.

IMG_0608.jpg

You can never have too many clamps!

IMG_0609.jpg

Last edited:
Nice caddy. I updated one of mine day before yesterday. Found an old redwood 4X4 out in the yard and drilled a bunch of holes in it. My typical cave man approach! Yours is much more professional.

Nice Kenny!

I desperately need one of those. my tools are all over my bench. I find I clean up, start working on something and soon enough, I have tools all over the bench and no room left to model!

And done. I also finished the deep clean of the hobby room. Threw away two 90 gallon trash cans of clutter and junk.

A53DDDCC-71A9-4CFE-ACB7-22BCBC18E1BB.jpeg5EBE7423-FE3E-4D91-BBB5-837D7D5A4804.jpeg
A53DDDCC-71A9-4CFE-ACB7-22BCBC18E1BB.jpeg
5EBE7423-FE3E-4D91-BBB5-837D7D5A4804.jpeg

Last edited:
Wow, well guess if push come to shove I could load up the back of the truck with as much junk in the garage.
OK Bench is clear, what's next big guy! :popcorn

Next up is Revell's 1/25 Ford Raptor. Something I've been playing around with for a while now. I've got a couple of them and want to paint one to look like my new to me F-150 I got back in March.

Wow, well guess if push come to shove I could load up the back of the truck with as much junk in the garage.
OK Bench is clear, what's next big guy! :popcorn
Remember, we moved from a house to a 14' x 80' mobile home. We have a small, maybe 8' x 8' "bedroom" that is really a pantry/linen closet that can only hold so much. Overflow usually goes to my hobby room.

Back