• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The Duke's Floaters Campaign Launch

Duke Maddog

Here is where my campaign efforts will be posted. Official start pics will be posted here on or after January 31st.

Okay, here is the model I'll be doing for this Campaign. This is the Hasegawa 1/72 scale Martin SP-5B Marlin:

WIP_Floaters_GB_Marlin_I.jpg

I'll be doing this in an all-blue scheme; I don't want to fuss around with White on a model like this! I don't know when I'll be starting it; I want to get a few more completed before I begin his one. This probably won't start for another month or so.

Nice! That is a big beastie! I have one to do some day, mine is an older issue and the plastic is very tough and brittle. Best of luck on your build, it will be cool to see one of these built up!
Ernie

Thanks guys. Stay tuned for more. I just completed a couple more models and made some progress on a couple more. Getting closer.

It is indeed. Very large. That's why I'm gonna try to get some other large models off the workbench before starting this monster.

Back