• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

RPM Lorraine Marder I 7.5cm Pak 40/1

Tony lee

Master at Arms
Here I go again :dance
Right off the top I wouldn't recommend this kit to a beginner,to much guess work.

I started this this morning only taking out a moment now and then to watch the NASCAR race shutting down at 7:30pm. Not a very easy model to build being from the same molds as Alan, Ark and a few other that have used them under various brand names.

Other than OOP kits there are no others of this SPG available.
Tony lee

I have to watch this one since I have no idea what to expect. It sounded sort of French in the title :popcorn

Cheers, Christian B)

You watched my losing the race pool then. :bang head

I'd take your guess work over instructions any day Tony :soldier

Monday Update

7.5cm assembled and fitted the rubber band tracks

The gun is a little better quality than the rest so it's not all bad. :D

Thanks for the comment folks
Tony lee

Wednesday Update:

Taking shape

Need to fill those caters for the grab handles and steps. Parts are way too over size.

Rain and or storms on the way for tonight,Thursday and Friday
See Ya Later
Tony lee

Starting to look good Tony. Watching TV....Something about the battle in Lorraine

Cheers, Christian B)

Looking real good Tony. Will you use round srock, drill it and add metal grab handles?
James

That's a face only a mother could love. :laugh: You aren't wasting any time showing it who's boss! (y)

Which one do you guys think is the most elegant?

James i'll try my auto putty first and if that doesn't drill well i'll plug em.

Thanks for the comments folks
Tony lee :)

Hmmm , definitely looks like one had a face lift . Hard to judge with so different colors .

Cheers, Christian B)

I think the Lorraine has a better shape myself Christian. The Hotchkiss has more room for the crew but reminds me of a huge tub. :hmmm

Cheers
Tony lee

I would have to agree . It is more aesthetically pleasing . I can't even wrap my head as to what the crews had to deal with.

Cheers, Christian B)

To pick between the two would defile the meaning of the word elegant. :mpup

But they do look like they could ruin your day. :soldier

Back