• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Panzerkampfwagen 35 (t)

Sherman 18

Master at Arms
I give this gray track a shot. I look of the tank, kinda different. The plan is build straight out of the box. I do not have any good reference for it. Which I believe will be a good thing to keep me from going crazy. :D

DSC08125_zpsf2932ba9.jpg

DSC08126_zps4090dd81.jpg

DSC08127_zps5feb6b12.jpg

that is it for the start pictures, will update soon

II do not have any good reference for it. Which I believe will be a good thing to keep me from going crazy.

Then be sure not to ask as I have a tremendous amount!

In any case, if you did want to detail it lightly, without going crazy, check out Passion Models PE set designed for the Tamiya/CMK kit. Small and useful.
PM35064.jpg

(note that the wheels have been replaced in this build up with the set below...

Other useful bits...
LM50007B.jpg

mPvptnye_nKzGraHf-4C_Cw.jpg

Regards,

You know I got this thinking it was a "Tamiya", the type you cut parts from the trees add glue, shake and it is assembled. Nope I was wrong there. :facepalm

On to the build, still not a bad kit so far. Having a fit issue with the upper front hull piece.

35t001_zpsf0c204d9.jpg

35t0012_zps51bfd126.jpg

35t0013_zps5b610456.jpg

after some filing it is a little closer, I'm going to add some styrene strip to fill the rest.
35t0014_zpsa310714f.jpg

35t0015_zpsd526c41e.jpg

Back