• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Painting White

Joe Hudson sent me this step by step in Powerpoint format and asked I thought anyone would like to see it. My first reaction was well, "DUH"! After playing with extracting the powerpoint to a format that we all can use I found that making jpgs of each slide would be about the easiest.

I hope it formats correctly on your computer, if not let me know because it's a wonderful tutorial that can be applied not only in figure painting but anything we have to paint in white.

Thanks Joe!

thanks joe!

this is a very, very, very, very useful sbs on white and most profitable for loads of peoples!

everything displayed fine on my machine!

Bob,

It is showing up ok for me. Thanks for taking the time to do this one.

Laura,

Thanks for the kind words. I hope that it is easy enough for people to understand and to see how I approach it. Hopefully it can help.

Joe

Johnny and Martin,

Thanks. I do hope that it helps.

Johnny,

Looking forward to seeing it. Here is an example of doing it for my winter camo.

Joe

CopyofP2190903.jpg

CopyofP2190901.jpg

Back