• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

One more time, with feelings... nothing more than feelings...

IMG_1110.jpg
IMG_1111.jpg

I hope no one is offended by my selection. I am trying to reduce the stash and this is s dual kit. I plan on building the target for a contest at my local IMPS (Build something you normally wouldn't)..

I must be going blind. None of the thumbnails work and then I realize the photos are tiny. Since they are taken from an oblique angle, is it an Il-2 and some German tank?

Regards,

I must be going blind. None of the thumbnails work and then I realize the photos are tiny. Since they are taken from an oblique angle, is it an Il-2 and some German tank?

Regards,
GASP!!!!! ME? Build a target? Shame on you!

Yup, I am going for the IL-2. It is one of my favorite ruski aircraft.

I hate my cats.

Someone (me) left an unsecured glue bottle on the workbench and one of the Orange Overlords pushed it on top of the IL-2. SWMBO says she did not let them in the ManCloset. But I fail to believe her... (I pitched the IL-2 but kept the tank)

So, I give you this nifty little plane. Either ChiCom or Indonesian

IMG_1119.jpg
IMG_1118.jpg

I have got to get humping on this... The last week in March os spring break and I will NOT be here.

Feeeeeeeelings, nothing more than Feeeeeeeeeelings

Back