• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

MPC Millennium Falcon - The Black Falcon

panzerace007

Hey Guys,

I'm in with this build. It's part of the Group Build over on SMA. I'll be doing the "Black Falcon" variant. Han Solo had the Falcon Anodized Black to aid in a sorta' Space Camo at th Start of the Yuuzhan Vong War & Soon after Chewbacca died. I'll need to scratch build th Sidewalls, as these on th kit are Way too big. I'll also shoot th Falcon with Alclad Chrome, & Smoke to give Her that Anodized look !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgjkM2bKutM

Chewy Died!!!???? NOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo

Killed by Han Solo in friendly fire, Han then dies by light saber. They fail to protect Princess Leia who also is killed.

Regards,

:hmmm , I don't think that's exactly th way it went down ..... Here's an excerpt from Wookie-pedia on th Falcon & th Yuuzhan Vong War .... Princess Leia & Han Solo get married & have a couple of kids - Anakin Solo & Jade Solo ....

Yuuzhan Vong WarEdit
"It's not me. The navicomputer has itself convinced that trouble is the Falcon's default preference!"
―Han Solo to Leia Organa Solo[src]
After Chewbacca's death at the beginning of the Yuuzhan Vong War, Han Solo gave the Falcon a matte-black surface coating, Han said this was to disguise it, but Leia wondered if it was also in mourning for his co-pilot and best friend. During this time Han Solo rescued a Ryn named Droma on Ord Mantell, and for a short period of time, Droma became the first co-pilot of the Millennium Falcon after the death of Chewbacca. Eventually Leia Organa Solo became the new co-pilot, a role she would embrace. Han Solo replaced the massive co-pilot's chair that previously belonged to Chewbacca, to make things more comfortable for Leia. Han and Leia escaped Coruscant in it during the Fall of Coruscant.[33]
During the war, the Falcon performed well as usual, helping the New Republic, and eventually the Galactic Federation of Free Alliances, develop methods for effectively destroying Yuuzhan Vong Coralskippers. Anakin Solo realized that, by adjusting the angles of the quadlasers so that they were on slightly intersecting courses, when they hit a coralskipper at least one laser would penetrate the skip's dovin basils.

Han and Leia later flew it from Mon Calamari to Bastion in the Imperial Remnant, to make a deal with the Empire to gain old Imperial maps of the Deep Core. They were looking forward to have some time alone together during the long journey and asked Leia's Noghri bodyguards to stay behind. However, their plans were ruined as they were forced to take Commander Vana Dorja with them. During the journey, they were pulled out of hyperspace by Yuuzhan Vong mines on the Hydian Way. They were attacked by coralskippers and were able to fend most of them off, before Jagged Fel and his squadron arrived to help them.[22]

The Falcon over Tatooine.
About three months later, the Falcon participated in the Battle of Ebaq IX. Han was given command of a Smuggler's Alliance squadron and he used the Falcon as his flagship, despite Booster Terrik offering him the use of the Errant Venture.[22]
Han Solo and Leia Organa Solo used the Falcon as a base of operations as they re-established communication checkpoints throughout the galaxy.[34] The Millennium Falcon later participated in the Second Battle for Coruscant. [35]

Thorsh was saved by the crew of the Millennium Falcon near the end of the war.[35]

About Chewie's Death .....

Mission to Sernpidal and aftermathEdit
"You left him, you left Chewie!"
―Han to his son Anakin after Chewie's death[src]

Chewbacca dies on Sernpidal
In 25 ABY, Chewbacca, Han Solo and his youngest son Anakin were sent by Lando Calrissian to pick up a shipment on Sernpidal. When they arrived, the Solos and Chewbacca met an old man, the former mayor of Sernpidal City, who informed them that Dobido was headed on a collision course with Sernpidal and that it was orbiting its host quickly, dropping closer to Sernpidal at regular intervals. While Chewbacca and Han began loading as many people as they could onto the Falcon, Anakin rushed off into Sernpidal City with the mayor in tow. Chewie and Solo managed to evacuate as many people as they could hold, managing to rescue thousands of Sernpidalians, using the Millennium Falcon and various other starships.
Anakin calculated Dobido would collide with Sernpidal in seven hours. This event, unbeknownst to them, was a result of the Yuuzhan Vong tactic, Yo'gand's Core. As the winds picked up, Anakin was knocked into the distance, causing Chewie to run after him. Chewie was able to bring Anakin to safety on the Falcon, but another blast of wind knocked him out of reach. Anakin piloted the Falcon, while his father stood on the entrance ramp hoping to lift Chewie up, but was forced to flee from Sernpidal when he realized it was too late to save Chewie. The Wookiee stood in the moon's trajectory, howling defiantly, and was crushed to death with those Sernpidalians who could not escape. His death drove Han to a resentment of his son Anakin. Han eventually recovered and forgave his son, but the death of his battle-brother and dearest companion would stick with him forever.

Honoring the legacy and death (25 ABY—)Edit
"I love you, Chewie."
"I should have told him that myself! He saved my children! He was always there for them, he died for them! And I never told him."
―Han Solo to R2-D2 and C-3PO on Chewbacca[src]

Chewbacca is memorialized on Kashyyyk
After his death, Chewbacca became a legend on Kashyyyk, and the droid C-3PO recited his tale on occasions.[7] His death solidified not only Anakin's cause to fight in the war but the rest of his family as well. With the end of the Yuuzhan Vong War, Lumpawaroo and Lowbacca, Chewbacca's son and nephew, vowed to take up his life-debt to Han Solo. Chewbacca's family gave Han the first bowcaster that Chewie ever made as a gift to his long time friend and co-pilot. Han even swore that Chewbacca spoke to him through the Force after he died, saving his life from Elan, a Yuuzhan Vong assassin. To commemorate his heroic efforts, the villagers of Kashyyyk built a memorial in his honor, which was personally carved by Tvrrdko into a large wroshyr tree. The memorial was visited by many well after his death. Han again visited the tree memorial of Chewbacca and stabbed Anakin Solo's lightsaber deep into the tree, so that anyone who would need it in the future could use it. To honor Chewie's life, C-3PO and R2-D2 decided to create a holo featuring the interviews of the people that knew him the most.[7] A funeral also took place.[18] To many, Chewbacca embodied a sense of courage and loyalty that made him a hero to others.
The Trandoshan, Bossk, had other thoughts. He couldn't help but to rub Chewbacca's death in Han Solo's face. Both ended up in a fistfight, and Bossk ended up with a broken snout, courtesy of Solo. Wookiees would take pride in the fact that Chewbacca died honoring his life debt as well as the fact that it literally took an entire moon to kill him.

Oh, I prefer the much darker side ending, also from Wookiepedia:

The Battle of EndorEdit
"CHEWIE!"
―Han Solo, right after accidentally killing Chewbacca while fighting the Dark Apprentice[src]
Through the non-canon dark side ending of The Force Unleashed II, the events at the Battle of Endor were drastically altered as a consequence of the Rebel defeat at Kamino and Starkiller's choosing of vengeance. Although much of the battle was similar to its canonical counterpart, the main difference was in the form of Darth Vader's Dark Apprentice, the Dark Lord's personal Sith assassin and the only perfect clone of the original Starkiller. With orders from Vader to prevent the Rebel forces from destroying the shield generator bunker, the apprentice did not hold back from rampaging his way through the forest, slaughtering Rebel troops and Ewoks alike.[22]
Upon reaching the entrance of the bunker, the Dark Apprentice's path was blocked by the Rebel Han Solo and the Wookiee Chewbacca. While standing above the bunker with a rocket launcher, Solo warned his friend that the clone was approaching and that they had to do everything that they could to buy the Jedi Princess Leia Organa more time to complete the mission. To aid in their effort, Chewbacca utilized a commandeered Imperial AT-ST Walker. Although a combination of the Walker's heavy firepower and quick shots from Han Solo was able to stall the apprentice, neither Solo or Chewbacca were able to kill the clone.[22]

After suffering damage to the Walker, Chewbacca called upon the aid of the Ewoks. Once more, their tactics proved ineffective against Vader's disciple who managed to kill the native creatures while simultaneously warding off shots from Solo and Chewbacca. After inflicting even more damage to the Walker, the clone wasted little time in maneuvering his way over to the top of the Walker. Once the hatch was open, the clone began pulling its Rebel occupant out of the cockpit. Chewbacca attempted to resist by relying on his own brute strength, but was effectively incapacitated by the apprentice with one swift punch to the face. Unable to resist any further, Chewbacca was rendered helpless as the clone raised and held the Wookiee by the throat with one hand.[22]

Solo attempted to save his friend by firing two shots at the clone. But the Dark Apprentice anticipated this action and quickly used the Wookiee as a body shield to absorb the attack, thus causing Solo to inadvertently kill Chewbacca. With Chewbacca dead, Han Solo quickly followed as the clone impaled the former smuggler through the chest with a lightsaber. Their failure to kill or prevent the Dark Apprentice from entering the bunker led to Leia's death and the Empire's decisive victory over the fallen Alliance.[22]

OK, I know of both endings and also know some are real serious when it comes to their Star Wars. Obviously, I am not one of them! I simply enjoy the entertainment value of that series.

:erik

Regards,

SHARK,

WoW ! I didn't know that ..... Interesting Yes .... But they Messed with th ending of ROTJ ..... Personally ... I don't Dig that so much .... They just can't Rewrite George Lucas' Story .... where does it stop .... Why not just rewrite Star Wars & have Obi-Won Kill Vader in th Death Star ..... :bang head

Cool story .... but ... That's like changing the Original Recipe of Coke-a-Cola ... oh wait ... They did that too ....

:drinks

Why can't they rewrite, Star Trek did? With time travel anything is possible, I'm waiting to see Kahn resurface... KAHN!!!!!!!!

Sorry..Hijack..:pilot

Well .... I've re-edited the Trailer :v So th text moves slower .... The original clip checked in @ 20 seconds .... by lengthening the clip in the editor ... it slowed down th text !!

:v

@MOONIE..... Star Trek is one thing ..... But th Holy Grain ?? :vmad ...... Maybe We aughta write Khan into Star Wars & see how Vader handles him ... Vader's Renegade Sith Slave !! :D

Is there Echo around here ??? Oh I read that somewhere else... LOL

Keep at her my friend...

I'll be pourring your Pods... soon ! Lucky Bum!

SCHWEINHUND,

Ah !!! a 1,000 Thank You's My Friend !! Lucky ... Indeed !!

:drinks :drinks

I've started lookin over th kit & scraping off some of th details to be replaced. I also scored some 1/72nd scale Armor Kits at th I.P.M.S. meeting last night. They have a Raffle every meeting .... Sadly .... No 1/72nd scale Panthers .... I need 3 of them. Ya' know ... I looked at some Dragon 1/72nd. scale Panthers at th local HobbyTown .... When did They get so X-Pensive ! @ $20 a pop .... Sheesh ..... although there is some Artistic License with My entry ... as it's noted in the Expanded Universe that when Han had th Falcon Anodized Black He also made some other Modifications ..... (y) so, I might not be tide down with trying to use th Panther rear Decks ....

I would rather see how Kirk would handle the Death Star- would Spock make a good Jedi? would Scotty figure out how to destroy the Death Star? would McCoy fall in love with the princess?

As bad a shot as the Stormtroopers were, they would be crapping their vinyl suits if they met the Klingon's. lol.

Back