• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Knead some help with a kneading trailer

jknaus

Administrator
Anyone have any pictures or links toi a site or book that shows the German Bread Kneading trailer? Thinking of putting the Feld Kuchwagen on the back of an Opel Blitz and having it pull this trailer. Just not sure if that would be a reasonable thing.
1691291057892.png

James

you most prob. already found these - if not:

you most prob. already found these - if not:

I didnt know about the kit for the bakery wagon and kneader so that is cool. I finally found the article on Wiki and did not see the paper model. The cult 3D file is the one I have. BTW if you do go for the file it is misleading and you need 2 files, the kneader and the trailer. I thought they were 2 different types but was wrong. The fellow also makes a lantern wagon and I got that file also. Hoping to print the kneader today. I have most of his Famo files also.
Here is the Lantern Wagon.
1691330470303.jpeg
Luftwaffe trailer for transporting runway lighting lamps.
Many thanks for the links, have got a couple more leads now :)
James

Back