• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Dragunov's 1/144 scale StuG III, Ausf.B & F/8

Erik that is small even for me. Great job!!! Detail painting :blink !!!!

Terry B)

Thanks for the comments guys!! Means alot to me :notworthy

I guess I can declare the StuG Ausf.F/8 finished! Please let me know what you think!

SDC12961.jpg

SDC12960.jpg

SDC12963.jpg

SDC12962.jpg

Next the Ausf.B :woohoo:

Thanks for looking,

Erik

What, no interior? :laugh:

It looks real good for the scale. And your paint job is fantastic, with weathering even :woohoo: .

Gary B)

Thanks Johnny, glad you like it :)

G Cooper wrote:
What, no interior? :laugh:

It looks real good for the scale. And your paint job is fantastic, with weathering even :woohoo: .

Gary B)

Well Gary, there is an interior, I even wired the radios, but I decided to close the hatches to prevent dust from gathering in the interior :blink

I should had taken pics of the interior but I forgot, but you all believe me?? Don't you??? :unsure:

Here is a picture just for fun, my 1/35 scale StuH 42 as background for the 1/144 scale StuG Ausf. F/8

SDC12980.jpg

Have a great weekend!!

Erik

Thanks guys!!

Did some work on the Ausf.B, decals and a little bit of weathering;

SDC12990.jpg

SDC12991.jpg

SDC12992.jpg

Next painting the wheels and tracks!

Thanks for looking

Erik

Decided to give my StuG's an antenna, for the Ausf B I'm not sure if I like the antenna rail. But I think a Ausf.B should have one! Comments Welcome!

SDC13000.jpg

SDC12997.jpg

SDC12999.jpg

Cheers Erik

Erik,
These little beasts are looking great.
(My eyes hurt now for some reason) :silly: :lol:
Great job, can't wait to see the paint job too.
Markings should be fun.
Make sure you keep those little guys in a safe place,
I'm sure that the carpet monster is drooling over them
right now.
Shawn

Hi Erik.

They are both really nice. Especially considering the size. And it really has everything to do with the great paint and weathering job you did on both of them. About the only thing I could suggest is maybe a tarp for the F-8 over the area where the gun goes into the hull. And for the B, I think you are right about the antena rack looking just a little to long. But it is really hard to think of anything to replace it. So if you don't want to try to just cut it a bit. But they both look real good as they are.

Gary B)

Tanks for the comments guys!!

Gary: I did try to take your advise but I couldn't make a tarp which looked good enough for the scale.

Cheers Erik

A little bit of progress made :) The F/8 is finished :woohoo:

SDC13081.jpg

SDC13083.jpg

SDC13082.jpg

Try to finish the Ausf.B this weekend!

Thanks for looking and have a nice weekend!

Erik

Back