• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Charlie Still Don't Surf! OH-6 Loach References

This kit is on its way to me:
View attachment 143102
It arrived. My hopes of a new shark mouth, since I have not seen a photo of the artwork subject with two sets of eyes, was dashed. Other than a new cover art, it is simply all the unmodified plastic sprue trees, decals, and instruction from 32061 with an added instruction sheet and two small figure sprue trees from 32114. Note really a problem for me since The Gladiator and #1 Du Me Mi both have shark mouth schemes and the duplicate sheets help me correct one of the mistakes from the original release (Cav Flags needed for upper surface of the synchronized stabilators). Had they included the early decal sheet and instructions, I think more customers would be happy as all the sprue trees frpm the early kit are there.

Regards,

Back