• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Academy 1/72 US Ambulance & Towing Tractor

Thanks chaps - yes Duke I was in two minds though about that seam - I have seen some pics when it is sort of there still so I'm not too fussed if I didn't get rid of it 100%

Well I'm hoping to get this finished on Monday as work gets in the way you know (I work weekends) :cheer:
P1070091.jpg

I was expecting Tamiya style thick decals and in the end they turned out the opposite funny enough but a little brittle, couple did break up on me - the hump on the top was fun let me tell you :facepalm
Next up I will lighten the paint work and do some drybrushing and weathering etc

Those are looking really good! I agree about the decals, they did go on very well for me. Looks like you got this one nailed; I'll be looking forward to seeing the rest.

Thanks for all the kind words guys!
Well I will call it done, this was supposed to be a quick little fun build so I'm happy with it -
P1070099.jpg

I will put some more pics into the completion thread.

Thanks chaps and yeah I guess I better go build myself a B-17 to go with it like Phil said earlier (I do have one in the stash funny enough :woohoo: )

B17 should only take you 2 days Mate :D
Love them both Dave they look great that weathering is bloody Fantastic. :geek

Well that was quick (not what most blokes want to hear, I know... :blush: ). So what you've done in teeny-tiny scale, Dave, I'm going to attempt in 1:35. Great model/vignette matey. :good:

Ian

You took the parts, out of the box. Then You put them TOGETHER!?! MADNESS!!
I'm with 'Wolf. Nurses?!!!
Well done!

Back