• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

10 days Challenge

10 days to accomplish what?? I could get a couple of parts on and maybe some paint. Have fun guys! :popcorn

I've never done a Italeri kit in 1:72 scale,so I will follow this one. :popcorn
You are going for your usual last minute photo-finish Dave? :D

Greetings,Ron.

Actually if you wanna do an Italeri 1/72 armor this one appears to go together fantasticly Ron I am almost finished with the Hull part :woohoo:

I missed my 10 days challenge BUT I am told the sun will rise in the west tomorow as I have just finished my 3rd model in less than a week :facepalm

:hmmm Hmmmmmm... I think I know why Bob and Gary have ad such bad luck weeks... You've somehow stolen all their modeling mojo!!! :bat :bat :bat

(y) (y) Great Finish Dave but you're three days ahead of the deadline. Go back and add some more mud and rust. :D

I must also admit that this is amazing .... and at the same time ask you who put a burr under your saddle ??? nice job Dave ..... Now where is the Jaw drop Icon ???

Back